Edina Professional Licensing Defense
Knowledgeable Attorney Protecting Professionals' Livelihoods in MN
Having spent time as Assistant Attorney General in Minnesota, Mr. Webb
was called upon by licensing authorities to consult on a variety of professional
licensing issues and other proceedings. Armed with this knowledge and
experience, we have what you need to address any number of challenges
relating to your professional licensing. If your licensing board has informed
you that a complaint has been filed against you, you have been subpoenaed,
or you have received a Notice of Conference, Neve Webb, PLLC can help.
Licensing for Professionals
We have an extensive background in representing licensed professionals
such as mortgage originators, lawyers, insurance producers and agencies,
real estate brokers and agents, and building contractors.
- We have represented clients before several professional licensing boards,
- Minnesota Department of Commerce
- Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry
- Minnesota Lawyers Professional Responsibility Board
Are you currently at risk of losing your license? Don’t wait for
it to happen—contact us today to find out how we can help!
If you are a nurse, physician, psychologist, dentist, or any other licensed
health professional, we can help you to present your case before your
MN licensing board for many different types of proceedings.
- We have helped health professionals address licensing proceedings with
boards such as:
- Minnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Minnesota Board of Dentistry
- Minnesota Board of Marriage and Family Counseling
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- Minnesota Board of Nursing
- Minnesota Board of Pediatric Medicine
- Minnesota Board of Pharmacy
- Minnesota Board of Psychology
- Minnesota Board of Social Work
Protect Your License – Call Us Today
A threat to your professional license is a threat to your livelihood, and
should under no circumstances be taken lightly. Having an aggressive advocate
on your side who has the knowledge necessary to navigate this aspect of
the law is an invaluable asset.
Call us today at (612) 340-7970 to schedule a consultation and find out
how we can help you.